Keeping your budgeting simple makes it more likely you’ll stick to it. If your finances seem too complicated, go back to the basics. Create a simple budget organised by category, and tweak it every now and then.
- Create a budget before leaving home
- How can a budget sheet help me?
- How do I complete a budget sheet?
- How will having a budget help me?
- What is a budget?
- Manage your money so it works for you
- What does it mean to 'manage your money'?
- Have a "2 items out for every 1 in" rule
- Create financial rules for yourself
- Practice living independently
- How can I avoid going overdrawn?
- Money: distinguishing between wants and needs
- How to make a personal financial budget
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070