Decide that you are going to start each day thinking about your goals, your dreams and your positive possibilities. As soon as you wake up in the morning, start throwing out those nagging doubts and worries. Concentrate, instead, on the things you have decided to accomplish in your life.
- Have a sense of purpose
- Take the next small step
- Where would you expect to be in five years?
- What is "busywork"?
- Remember your reasons for studying
- Allow your values to guide your life
- What do you most want to accomplish in life?
- The process is the goal
- Remove things that drain your energy
- Enjoy life and it's journey
- Create a list of what you want in life
- Short term buzz versus long-term gain
- Time Management - understanding what time is available and how you can use it most effectively
- Differentiate between urgent and important tasks
- How to prioritise your time
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070