Scheduling is the process by which you look at the time available to you, and plan how you will use it to achieve the goals you have identified.
What can I do with a schedule?
- Understand what you can realisticaly achieve with your time
- Plan to make the best use of the time available
- Leave enough time for things you absolutely must do
- Preserve contingency time to handle ‘the unexpected’
- Minimize stress by avoiding over-commitment to yourself and others
Message supplied by: Rich @ Respect Yourself