Rather than work harder, you can work smarter. When you work smarter, you remember what you are trying to achieve and you focus on tasks which help you to achieve this.
- Manage your workload effectively
- Do difficult tasks when you have high energy
- Understand why something needs doing
- Check for extra marks at the end of an exam
- Work in focused periods of time
- Remember your reasons for studying
- Learn to single-task effectively
- What do you most want to accomplish in life?
- How can I pay off debts sooner?
- What is the "debt snowball" method?
- Understand the work
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070