Whether you are a cook, a book-keeper, a fundraiser, a listener, an athlete, an organiser or a director, you have skills to volunteer that your community needs.
- Help the environment
- Volunteering helps you connect
- Helping others helps yourself
- Spring Clean Your Emotional Health!
- There is only happiness in giving
- The world needs you
- How can I be involved with dogs if I am not in a position to own one?
- Help support others experiencing similar issues
- Summer project: Do something for someone else each day
- Summer project: Create or do something meaningful to you
- Create your own project this summer
- Respect Yourself supported by Waitrose Community Matters
- Get involved in your local community
- Pass around a smile (or cookie)
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070