After an argument, don’t assume that just because they have apologised, this means you don’t have to. You both need to apologise to each other. They feel just as wronged as you and it is rarely just one person responsible for what is said in an argument.
- When you say sorry, you are standing up to yourself with respect
- Diffuse tensions in arguments
- Don't be spiteful back to someone
- Apologise for your behaviour after an argument
- Make up quickly after an argument
- Name-calling hurts
- Embrace an apology
- Accept an apology
- What are the effects of not apologising?
- What should I do if I've made a mistake?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070