• Reading time:1 mins read
  • Post category:Crime

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, you should call 101 if your car has been stolen, your property has been damaged, to report a minor traffic collision, give the police information about crime in your area or to speak to the police about a general enquiry.

Source: police.uk


Message supplied by: Rich @ Respect Yourself