If someone has a problem but hasn’t asked for advice, try listening, conveying empathy and asking questions so they can tap into their own immense personal resources.
- Listen to others
- Use active imagination to empathise more
- How do I listen in a supporting way?
- Support others
- Connection with others can relieve emotional pain
- What is "cognitive empathy"?
- Listen to, and acknowledge, others
- What is "empathy"?
- A distressed person needs to be listened to
- Ask your friends if they want your advice
- Listen to your friends without judgment
- People need to tell their stories in their own time
- Listen to childrens' feelings
- What is emotional intelligence?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070