Consent to sexual activity may be given to one sort of sexual activity but not another, e.g. to vaginal but not anal sex, or penetration with conditions such as wearing a condom. Consent is needed each time activity occurs, and can be withdrawn at any time during sexual activity.
- Drunken sexual consent is not consent
- You must always have sexual consent
- Signs that mean you should stop sexual advances
- What do I do if my partner says no to sex?
- Sex is non-consensual if...
- Sex without consent is illegal
- Sex without consent is not okay
- What is sexual consent?
- Underage sex: the age of consent
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070