Ken Baldwin jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge in 1985 as a suicide attempt. He said later: “I instantly realized that everything in my life that I’d thought was unfixable was totally fixable – except for having just jumped”.
- Ask for and accept help
- Suicide survivors don't kill themselves later
- Suicidal urges can pass with time
- True friends help you face your problems
- Solve worries instead of avoiding them
- Make action plans for what you struggle with
- What help can I get if I am thinking of suicide?
- Solve the problem instead of drinking
- What should I do if someone I know is thinking of suicide?
- How many young people die of suicide?
- Suicide is the leading killer of young people
- How do I deal with solvable worries?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070