Suicidal urges are sometimes caused by immediate stressors, such as a break-up or job loss, that go away with the passage of time.
- Using Your Voice for Mental Health
- Stress doesn't have to cripple you
- Short-term stressors resolve themselves
- Suicide survivors don't kill themselves later
- Everything is fixable
- Allow yourself to feel your feelings
- "This, too, shall pass"
- What help can I get if I am thinking of suicide?
- What should I do if someone I know is thinking of suicide?
- How many young people die of suicide?
- Suicide is the leading killer of young people
- Call Samaritans if you need someone to talk to
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070