Mentally or physically excuse yourself from a conversation that becomes too full of gossip, to avoid falling into gossip games or socialising-by-demoralising. Leave any conversation that stoops to the level of gossiping.
- Break the gossiping habit
- Let go of old wounds
- Gossiping makes you look bad
- What does gossiping about others say about you?
- Why do people gossip about others?
- If your talk is negative, stop
- How do I stop someone gossiping to me?
- People who gossip to you gossip about you
- You don't need to gossip
- Stop talking about friends behind their back
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070