A good revision plan should be realistic (a plan you can stick too, with breaks and activities built-in), detailed (when you will be studying which topic) and flexible (some topics are difficult and may take you longer than you planned, or you may need extra sessions).
- How do I make an effective revision timetable?
- Plan ahead with revision
- What do I need for a revision plan?
- Why should I make a revision plan?
- Create a revision timetable
- What is the "distributed practice" revision technique?
- What are the best exam revision techniques?
- Be realistic about revision
- Set aside time for revision
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070