If you have less than six weeks until the exams, be realistic about what you can revise. Ask for guidance from your teachers who should be able to identify core material. If you think you will become more anxious, learn relaxation techniques now.
- How do I make an effective revision timetable?
- What do I need for a revision plan?
- What makes a good revision plan?
- Create a revision timetable
- What is the "distributed practice" revision technique?
- What are the best exam revision techniques?
- Sleep well before an exam
- Learn how to relax for exams
- What are some coping strategies?
- Understand and Start to Manage Your Anxiety Today!
- Take time out when overwhelmed
- Breathe into difficult emotions
- Keep healthy and balanced when studying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070