The two most effective revision techniques are “testing” and “distributed practice”. Start by reading the text book, then make flash cards of the critical concepts and test yourself repeatedly. You will be more engaged, making it harder for the mind to wander.
- How do I make an effective revision timetable?
- Involve others in your exam revision
- Plan ahead with revision
- Use old exam papers
- What makes a good revision plan?
- Create a revision timetable
- What is the "distributed practice" revision technique?
- Revise for an open-book exam
- Be realistic about revision
- How can I reduce exam anxiety?
- Set aside time for revision
- Exam revision is not about new work
- Revision starts at school
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070