Break your subjects down into key topics, and manageable chunks including scheduled breaks and social activities. Use colours to make your plan more visual. Make your plan flexible, but don’t spend all your time changing it around.
- Plan ahead with revision
- What do I need for a revision plan?
- Why should I make a revision plan?
- What makes a good revision plan?
- Create a revision timetable
- What is the "distributed practice" revision technique?
- What are the best exam revision techniques?
- Be realistic about revision
- Set aside time for revision
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070