Whether you’re going on holiday or not, it’s important to plan the summer together as a family. Make everyone feel involved in plans and keep a chart with everyone’s wishes on it.
- Family members can support you
- Make plans with your friend
- What are some basic considerations for planning a holiday?
- Talk about expectations of Christmas
- Spend time with your partner this summer
- Make sure time off from work really is time off
- Make the most of what's special about summer
- Use the summer to reconnect
- Things to do this summer
- Summer project: Do something for someone else each day
- Create your own project this summer
- Schedule outdoor activities to avoid when the sun is strongest
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070