For every one negative “fact” you’ve decided about yourself, there are other tens of positive facts about you. Choose what to notice about yourself, and value the strengths that you have.
- What are your strengths?
- Do You Wear Any Labels?
- Hone your strengths
- Remind yourself of your strengths
- Self-Esteem: Learning to Love Ourselves
- Low self-esteem shows you only part of your picture
- It's up to you to give yourself value
- Self-esteem is a product of your mind
- You are invaluable
- What core concepts can help me improve my self esteem?
- Your real value lies in who you are
- Take control of your self-talk
- What are people valued for?
- Your value comes from within
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070