If someone is asking you for naked photos, ask them to stop or just don’t reply at all. If they’re still bothering you or making you feel upset it’s OK to block them – even if it’s just for a bit.
- Tips To Make Being Online a Happy - Not an Unhappy - Experience!
- What is online grooming?
- Report adults who ask for sexual activity
- What to do if a picture of you is going around school
- Don't be tricked into sexting
- How will I feel if my naked photo is shared?
- Can I block someone from calling/texting me?
- What happens when I block someone online?
- Sexting is a criminal offence if under 18
- 1 person in 4 will share your naked photo
- Don't post what you wouldn't want others to see
- 25% of young people have sent their sexual image to others
- 60% of young people have been asked for a sexual image
- What are the consequences of sexting?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070