Once an explicit image has been sent it is no longer in your control. The image may be sent to friends, and end up published on the internet, without your knowledge, for years to come.
- Why shouldn't I do sexting?
- Never pressurise someone to make an explicit image
- What to do if a picture of you is going around school
- What should I do if someone is asking for naked photos of me?
- Don't share another's sexting photos with your friends
- Sexting is a criminal offence if under 18
- 1 person in 4 will share your naked photo
- Don't overlook the risks of sexting
- Don't post what you wouldn't want others to see
- Over 50% of young people have received sexual images
- 25% of young people have sent their sexual image to others
- Your online images could be available forever
- Why is sexting illegal?
- Is sexting illegal?
- What you put on twitter can be read by anyone at work
- Online posts are available indefinately
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070