40% of young people 13-18 in a ChildLine survey said they had created a sexual image or video of themselves, with about a quarter of all those questioned saying they had sent the image or video to someone else.
- You don't have to do what everyone else is doing
- Why shouldn't I do sexting?
- What to do if a picture of you is going around school
- What should I do if someone is asking for naked photos of me?
- How will I feel if my naked photo is shared?
- Sexting is a criminal offence if under 18
- Over 50% of young people have received sexual images
- 60% of young people have been asked for a sexual image
- Your online images could be available forever
- What are the consequences of sexting?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070