When sexting goes badly, it can make you feel ashamed, guilty, embarrassed or anxious about what people might say. The sooner you talk to a trusted adult, the more likely you can stop the image from being shared further.
- Tips To Make Being Online a Happy - Not an Unhappy - Experience!
- If images are being used against you, report it
- Why shouldn't I do sexting?
- Head teachers must prevent all forms of bullying
- What should I do if someone is asking for naked photos of me?
- How will I feel if my naked photo is shared?
- Indecent images online can be removed
- Don't post what you wouldn't want others to see
- 25% of young people have sent their sexual image to others
- What are the consequences of sexting?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070