When you start a new task, go into it with a clear mind ready to give your all. Dedicate yourself to it until this part is complete.
- Multi-tasking diverts your attention
- Completing tasks brings peace of mind
- Work in focused periods of time
- Finish incomplete tasks
- Learn to single-task effectively
- How to easily move to another task without losing progress
- How can I minimise distractions when working?
- How can I have less interruptions?
- Focus on one change at a time
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070