Uncompleted tasks stay on your mind until you finish them. The key to productivity is working in focused periods of time, while avoiding multi-tasking and disruptions.
- Work smarter not harder
- A job half done needs doing twice
- Multi-tasking diverts your attention
- Completing tasks brings peace of mind
- Finish incomplete tasks
- Learn to single-task effectively
- Learn when to power off your distractions
- Why is time-blocking useful?
- Start tasks with a clear mind
- How to easily move to another task without losing progress
- How can I minimise distractions when working?
- The Pomodoro Technique: time management
- Know your distractions when studying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070