Anger is never a primary emotion. It usually masks something deeper, like fear or powerlessness. Once you see it for what it is, it becomes a lot easier to identify a suitable resolution.
- People can feel misunderstood
- Express negative feelings in a healthy way
- How do I stop my feelings from ruling my life?
- Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame
- What emotions are associated with self-harm?
- What does it mean to forgive?
- Be aware of what effect your thoughts have on you
- 7 alternative ways of dealing with anger
- Take responsibility for your own actions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070