Self-harm is usually conducted at times of anger, distress, fear, emotional worry, depression or low self-esteem in order to manage negative feelings that cannot be dealt with in a rational or logical way by the self-harmer.
- Learn to deal with your feelings sooner
- Going over negative feelings can make things worse
- Most negative emotions are completely useless
- Don't believe everything you think
- Anger masks deeper emotions
- Can I get professional help with recovery from self-harm?
- How do I move forward from self-harm?
- "This, too, shall pass"
- Can I recover from self-harm?
- What is self-harm an expression of?
- Is self-harm a form of punishment?
- What is a definition of self-harm?
- Treatment for self harm
- How can I help someone who self-harms?
- What are the warning signs of self-harm?
- What is Self Harm?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070