If you’re hurting, give yourself the necessary space and time to hurt, and be open about it. Talk to those closest to you, and tell them the truth about how you feel. Let them listen.
- Hurt people are hurting
- None of us are "broken"
- You can recover
- Connection with others can relieve emotional pain
- Listen to, and acknowledge, others
- Locking away grief doesn't make it go away
- A distressed person needs to be listened to
- Your parents have already gone through it
- Heartbreak for men: Find support in your family and friends
- Try communicating painful emotions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070