Learn to love and value things when they are less than perfect. You can accept and appreciate the world as it is, and people as they are, rather than to trying to make everything and everyone conform to an impossible ideal.
- Be whole, not perfect
- Focus more on getting better than being perfect
- Practise self-acceptance
- Practice adapting
- Stop thinking in extremes
- We are all the same
- Nothing is perfect
- Work with what you have
- Where is your best, enough?
- It's okay not to be perfect
- Don't wait for perfect conditions
- Life is too short to wonder what could have been
- Less than perfect is a perfect start
- Know the difference between perfection and 'good enough'
- Practice progress, not perfection
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070