Coping strategies might include: challenging your negative self-talk; talking to people who can support you; relaxing and reflecting; and distracting yourself from the problem by getting involved in other enjoyable activities.
- Distraction can change your mood
- Use your senses with coping strategies
- What is "Self-soothing"?
- Choose suitable coping strategies
- Learn relaxation techniques
- Relaxation costs nothing
- Relaxation is important
- Be realistic about revision
- Coping strategies help build resilience
- What is a "coping strategy"?
- Coping with Bereavement
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070