A lot of the drama in our life takes place in our own heads, usually because we’re too deeply immersed in a difficult situation to recognise it isn’t as dire as it seems.
- Let the drama go
- No feeling is permanent
- Decide which situations matter
- Not everything needs a reaction
- Recognise that some of your situations are small
- Stay present to see your choices clearly
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
- Find alternative solutions to creating drama
- What's the payoff for your drama?
- Acting without drama attracts the same
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070