“Is this situation going to matter a year from now? If not, it’s not worth worrying about.” – Angela Orr
- No feeling is permanent
- We can get too deeply immersed in a situation
- Not everything needs a reaction
- Recognise that some of your situations are small
- Measure your choices against what matters to you
- Stay present to see your choices clearly
- Patience can help with perspective
- How you live each day, is how you live your life
- What does it mean to "gain perspective"?
- Stress doesn't have to cripple you
- What would you like to add to your life?
- Ask yourself what matters to you
- "This, too, shall pass"
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070