Catch yourself whenever you begin to Self Talk in a negative manner. By recognising the tone, you can shift to a less stress-inducing thought pattern.
- Do You Wear Any Labels?
- Challenge your thoughts
- Change your limiting beliefs
- If your talk is negative, stop
- You don't need negative thoughts
- Remember what you are working towards
- You are meant to be different
- Self-criticism leads to unhappiness and anxiety
- Discard Self Talk that is self-defeating
- Changing your Self Talk takes time
- Decide what type of Self Talk you want to hear
- Listen to the tone of your inner dialogue
- You can change your inner dialogue
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070