Is a past hurt or painful memory fuelling your negative thinking? Choose to let go of that memory every time it comes to mind, and to forgive the person associated with it. Know that this takes time, and there will be days when you won’t feel like letting go. But when you do, you’ll begin to experience inner freedom.
- Not forgiving makes you the prisoner
- Holding on to grudges only hurts you
- In time the pain will subside
- Allow yourself to think big
- Past beliefs can limit you
- Forgiveness helps you let go
- Let go of old wounds
- Mindfulness helps us deal with issues
- Let go of who you used to be
- Let go of resistance
- Let go of what stops you achieving the best you
- It's okay to let go of negative people
- Let go of comparisons
- How do I let go of past mistakes?
- How can I forgive someone or myself?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070