Understand that your addiction to negative thinking is based on the illusion that you can avoid pain by experiencing negativity on your own terms. You have what it takes to face the pain and negativity. As sure as day follows night, know that in time the pain will subside.
- Choose to let go
- Foster inner peace
- Ignoring is not resolving
- Diffuse your pain
- No feeling lasts forever
- How do I start dealing with emotional pain?
- We can't avoid pain by resisting it
- None of us are "broken"
- How well do you really understand anxiety?
- Your pain is valid whatever others may think
- Can I recover from self-harm?
- Use hindsight as foresight
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070