The person you hold a grudge against isn’t necessarily hurt by this – they go on living their life whilst you are the one stuck dwelling on the things you feel they did. You are the one that continues to hurt inside, while the other person is out dancing.
- Don't jump to conclusions
- Grudges waste your energy
- Grudges are often misunderstandings
- Choose to let go
- Forgiveness helps you let go
- Let go of old wounds
- Forgiveness is a gift to yourself
- Let go of what stops you achieving the best you
- What does it mean to forgive?
- How do I let go of past mistakes?
- How can I forgive someone or myself?
- Forgiveness helps you reclaim your right to run your life
- What is forgiveness?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070