Comparing what you have to what others have is a good way to make yourself miserable. Focus on yourself when it comes to comparing.
- Comparison: One Year On
- Top Ten Tips by Teenagers With Experience
- Comparison: How to make sure you allow yourself a level playing field
- Let go of comparisons
- Appreciate what you have
- Focus on your opportunities
- Envy is the art of counting someone else's blessings
- Be aware of whom you compare yourself to
- What is jealousy?
- Where does envy come from?
- What is envy?
- Living in the shadow of an expert
- Don't compare yourself to others
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070