Sometimes people will make snap judgments when you’re openly struggling, but we don’t have to join in and judge ourselves. Everyone has their challenges. No-one is without struggles. Try being understanding and compassionate with yourself.
- Have compassion for yourself
- What are the stories you tell yourself?
- Challenge your thoughts
- Healthy self-esteem needs self-compassion
- Learn to trust yourself
- Low self-esteem can have many causes
- You have control over internalising others' opinions
- Try understanding instead of judging
- People judge others to avoid uncomfortable feelings
- We are all human
- Notice your reactions to other people's behaviour
- What others think of you is their own opinion
- I'm worried about others judging me
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070