Self-esteem rises when you know you can trust yourself, when you trust your own instincts and intuition over the ideas of others, and when you’ve proven to yourself that you can face disappointment and frustration without becoming destabilised.
- Only tell your date what you want to
- You don't need to judge yourself
- Wisdom is about asking the right questions
- Healthy self-esteem needs self-compassion
- How you feel about yourself is important
- Others' opinions are others' opinions
- You don't have to do things that you think are unsafe
- You have control over internalising others' opinions
- Don't take other's opinion as your Truth
- To win trust, tell the truth
- What others think of you is their own opinion
- What is the definition of "self-awareness"?
- Don't form your opinion of yourself based on what someone else thinks of you
- Don't confuse opinion with fact
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070