If you empathise with someone who hurt you, you can let go of bitterness. If you understand someone who annoys you, you can let go of judgment. If you have compassion for yourself, you can let go of self-recrimination.
- Resist judging or assuming
- Do You Wear Any Labels?
- Replace resentment with compassion
- Let go of resistance
- Treat others with kindness
- You don't need to judge yourself
- Healthy self-esteem needs self-compassion
- Forgiveness is a gift to yourself
- View yourself with compassion and understanding
- How do I start towards self-compassion?
- Care that you are suffering
- Try improving yourself instead of judging others
- Can judging others be harmful?
- What does it mean to forgive?
- How can I forgive someone or myself?
- Forgiveness helps you reclaim your right to run your life
- Respond with compassion
- Recognise what you have in common with others
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070