Be respectful of others’ opinions. If they differ from yours, find out what different information they are based on, as this new information may change yours.
- Others' opinions are others' opinions
- Respect how others do things
- Notice your reactions to other people's behaviour
- You can't change others
- Don't form your opinion of yourself based on what someone else thinks of you
- Respect other people's decisions
- Other people's thoughts are their own
- Don't confuse opinion with fact
- What is an 'opinion'?
- How do I resolve an argument?
- Improve your communication
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070