Try to figure out when you started feeling this way. When was the last time you felt connected to the world around you and to the people in your life? What’s changed? Start keeping a journal to help you connect to how you feel. Getting to know yourself again is a great place to start.
- What can I do about feeling lonely?
- Feeling lonely is common
- Connect with the people around you
- More than half of all 75 year olds live alone
- HALT: Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired
- How do I overcome loneliness?
- Seeing old friends helps you to cope with loneliness
- Being lonely at Christmas
- Feeling lonely after someone close has died
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070