Never be Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired: HALT. It’s time to STOP, put things on hold and give yourself a chance to reflect and recover.
- Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame
- Commit to eating breakfast
- Skipping breakfast leaves you tired
- Recognise how you feel when you are tired or unwell
- How do I overcome loneliness?
- Seeing old friends helps you to cope with loneliness
- How to deal with being lonely
- You are in control of your reactions
- Be aware of what effect your thoughts have on you
- Going to bed late
- Recognise what you have in common with others
- 7 alternative ways of dealing with anger
- Take responsibility for your own actions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070