Make a decision. Find ways to enjoy your solitude, or decide to reconnect with the world around you. Either way, you’ll start feeling better. Channel your energy into new hobbies and taking yourself out on the town solo, or join a social group in your area that interests you or reconnect with old friends.
- What can I do about feeling lonely?
- Feeling lonely is common
- How do I start dealing with emotional pain?
- More than half of all 75 year olds live alone
- HALT: Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired
- Have you put the right people closest to you?
- Your support network is your friends and family
- Moving to a new area
- Share hobbies with your partner
- How to deal with being lonely
- Being lonely at Christmas
- Feeling lonely after someone close has died
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070