The most honourable thing is not to never make mistakes, but to admit to them when you do make them, and then to follow through and do your best to make the wrong things right.
- Have the courage to continue
- Allow yourself to make little mistakes
- Make amends and forgive yourself
- There are ways to apologise and make amends
- It's normal to make mistakes
- Allow yourself to make mistakes
- Mistakes teach you important lessons
- Don't be scared of making a mistake
- Rectify your mistakes
- What should I do if I've made a mistake?
- Take responsibility for your own actions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070