Organise your tasks in order of priority and the amount of time required to accomplish them: things that can be done quickly should be done sooner; aim for most important and fastest to do, combined.
- Match tasks to your skills
- Barriers can include personal issues
- Manage your workload effectively
- Each action you do should create value
- What is "busywork"?
- A job half done needs doing twice
- Completing tasks brings peace of mind
- Learn to single-task effectively
- How to easily move to another task without losing progress
- How can I have less interruptions?
- How can I improve my time-blocking estimates?
- What's your next action?
- Write your tasks down
- Define your tasks clearly
- Make change small
- Split large projects into smaller sub-tasks
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070