When we acknowledge our weaknesses, there’s often an implied sense of judgment, as if we should never make any mistakes. The alternative is to accept that everyone makes mistakes and then focus on what we can do differently going forward.
- Practise self-acceptance
- What are your weaknesses?
- Nothing is perfect
- Allow yourself to make little mistakes
- You can pick yourself up and move forward
- Failure is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently
- It's normal to make mistakes
- Commit yourself to making mistakes
- Allow yourself to make mistakes
- Don't be scared of making a mistake
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070