Nothing is perfect; the world itself is not perfect, nor anyone in it. Accept your flaws. Admit your mistakes. Don’t hide and don’t lie. Deal with the truth, learn the lessons, endure the consequences of reality, and move on.
- Love your flaws
- Be whole, not perfect
- Focus more on getting better than being perfect
- Practise self-acceptance
- Practice adapting
- Acknowledge your weaknesses
- Practice acceptance
- Stop thinking in extremes
- Value things which are less than perfect
- It's okay not to be perfect
- Don't wait for perfect conditions
- Less than perfect is a perfect start
- Know the difference between perfection and 'good enough'
- Practice progress, not perfection
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070