To deal with emotional pain, you can develop emotional intelligence, learn to sit with negative feelings, and create situations for positive feelings.
- Feeling your feelings
- In time the pain will subside
- No feeling lasts forever
- Sometimes our feelings are appropriate
- Only we can choose and change our feelings
- Practice observing your feelings
- What does low emotional intelligence look like?
- What does high emotional intelligence look like?
- What does emotional intelligence look like?
- Learn to deal with your feelings sooner
- We can't avoid pain by resisting it
- 10 Tips to Stop Repeating Your Mistakes
- Where can I get further help?
- How can I deal with overwhelming feelings?
- What does "self-management" mean?
- How do I stop my feelings from ruling my life?
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How do I overcome loneliness?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070