Assertiveness is based on balance. It requires being forthright about your wants and needs while still considering the rights, needs, and wants of others.
- Be assertive when negotiating
- Know your personal limits
- Find ways to meet your needs
- You deserve to be treated with respect
- Your needs are important
- Being assertive is neither passive nor aggressive
- What is aggressive behaviour when communicating?
- Passive behaviour can make you feel inferior
- What is passive behaviour?
- What is assertiveness?
- Never doubt yourself
- How to feel capable and strong
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070