Being more reactive than active is a decision to let the outside world dictate how we feel. We don’t need to sit around waiting for other people to evoke our feelings. Instead, we can take responsibility to create our world as we want it.
- Foster inner peace
- Be proactive
- Respond instead of react
- Respond more consciously
- Hurt people, hurt people
- Create what can be
- Replace resentment with compassion
- Other's reactions are about them, not you
- Not everything needs a reaction
- We all create our world
- You have a choice each day about your attitudes
- Ask yourself "Does this really matter in the long run?"
- Notice your reactions to other people's behaviour
- Set your own standards for yourself
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070